US Friday wheat markets regained previous day losses.
- Chicago wheat May 2023 contract up US13.5 cents per bushel to 679.25c/bu;
- Kansas wheat May 2023 contract up 21c/bu at 798.25c/bu;
- Minneapolis wheat May 2023 up 7c/bu to 824.5c/bu;
- MATIF wheat May 2023 down €1.75/t to €261.75/t;
- Black Sea wheat March 2023 down US$0.25/t to $293.75/t;
- Corn May 2023 contract up 5.75c/bu to 617.25c/bu;
- Soybeans May 2023 contract down 3.75c/bu to 1507c/bu;
- Winnipeg canola May 2023 contract down C$14.50/t to $777.80/t;
- MATIF rapeseed May 2023 contract down €6/t to €493/t;
- ASX May 2023 wheat contract down A$4.50/t to $395.50/t;
- ASX January 2024 wheat contract down A$8.50/t to $401.50/t;
- ASX January 2024 barley contract down A$9/t to 321.50/t;
- AUD dollar eased 12 points to US$0.6578.
The next edition of Lachstock Daily Market Wire will be published on Tuesday.
Monday 13 March 2023 is a public holiday in Victoria.
Grain Central: Get our free news straight to your inbox – Click here