Corn and soybeans eased. Further gains were evident in most other markets.
- Chicago wheat December contract up US10 cents per bushel to 903.75c/bu;
- Kansas wheat December contract up 4c/bu to 967c/bu;
- Minneapolis wheat December contract up 5c/bu to 964.25c/bu;
- MATIF wheat December contract up €7.75/t to €347/t;
- Black Sea wheat December contract up $1/t to $325/t;
- Corn December contract down 6.5c/bu to 685.5/bu;
- Soybeans November contract down 17.5c/bu to 1461.25c/bu;
- Winnipeg canola November 2022 contract was up C$16.60/t to $802.20/t;
- MATIF rapeseed November 2022 contract up €5.25/t to €580/t;
- ASX Jan 2023 wheat contract up A$15/t to $431/t;
- ASX Jan 2023 barley contract up A$12.50/t to 322.50/t;
- AUD dollar weaker at US$0.663.
Grain Central: Get our free news straight to your inbox – Click here