Wheat markets were firmer.
- Chicago wheat September contract up US6.75c/bu to 534.5;
- Kansas wheat September contract up 6c/bu to 448.5;
- Minneapolis wheat September contract up 4.25c/bu to 514.75;
- Corn September contract up 4.75c/bu to 327.5;
- Soybeans August contract up 2.75c/bu to 899.25;
- Winnipeg canola November contract down C$1.10/t to $483.60;
- MATIF wheat September contract up €0.75/t to €183.75;
- MATIF rapeseed August contract down €2.50/t to €379.75;
- Brent crude September contract down US$0.03 per barrel to $44.29;
- Dow Jones index up 165 points to 27,006;
- AUD firmer at $0.7142
- CAD firmer at $1.3445;
- EUR firmer at $1.1570.
Source: Lachstock Consulting
Grain Central: Get our free daily cropping news straight to your inbox – Click here