Friday saw gains in the oilseeds markets. Wheat and corn were mixed, tending lower. Monday is a public holiday in Australian states and territories not including Queensland and Western Australia.
- Chicago wheat December contract up US1.75/bu to 658c/bu;
- Kansas wheat December contract down 9.75c/bu to 792.75c/bu;
- Minneapolis wheat December contract down 5.75c/bu to 817.5c/bu;
- MATIF wheat December 2023 up €2.25/t to €239.75/t;
- Black Sea wheat December contract up US$0.25/t to $261.50/t;
- Corn September 2023 contract down 4c/bu to 524.5c/bu;
- Soybeans November 2023 contract up 15.25c/bu to 1204.25c/bu;
- Winnipeg November canola contract up C$8.60/t to $664.90/t;
- MATIF rapeseed November 2023 up €7.50/t to €438.50/t;
- ASX January 2024 wheat contract up A$5/t to $387/t;
- ASX January 2024 barley contract down $6/t to $322/t;
- AUD dollar gained 28 points to US$0.6741.
Grain Central: Get our free news straight to your inbox – Click here