Futures prices mostly settled significantly lower on Thursday.
- Chicago wheat September contract down 11.5 cents per bushel to 475.75
- Kansas wheat September contract down 7c to 415.75c,
- Minneapolis wheat September contract down 1c to 518.5c,
- MATIF wheat September contract down €1.75 per tonne to €173;
- Corn September contract down 7.5c to 392.75;
- Soybeans August contract down 17c to 847c;
- Winnipeg canola November contract down C$1.50/t to $442;
- MATIF rapeseed November contract unchanged at €376.25;
- Brent crude October contract down $4.55 per barrel to $60.50;
- Dow Jones down 280.85 points to 26583.42;
- AUD weakened to US$0.6808c;
- CAD weakened to $1.322;
- EUR strengthened to $1.1075
The Lachstock daily market wire will resume on Monday; the team is on the road today.
Source: Lachstock Consulting