Grains markets firmer on Friday. Soybeans fell 3pc.
- Chicago wheat December contract up US25.25 cents per bushel to 921.5c/bu;
- Kansas wheat December contract up 24.75c/bu to 991c/bu;
- Minneapolis wheat December contract up 16c/bu to 982c/bu;
- MATIF wheat December contract up €4.50/t to €356.75/t;
- Black Sea wheat December contract up $3.25/t to $329.50/t;
- Corn December contract up 8c/bu to 677.5/bu;
- Soybeans November contract down 46c/bu to 1364.75c/bu;
- Winnipeg canola Nov 2022 contract unchanged at C$852/t;
- MATIF rapeseed November 2022 contract up €21.25/t to €633/t;
- ASX Jan 2023 wheat contract up A$1/t to $442/t;
- ASX Jan 2023 barley contract down A$2.50/t to $322.50/t;
- AUD dollar weaker at US$0.640.
Grain Central: Get our free news straight to your inbox – Click here
HAVE YOUR SAY