EU markets were closed on Friday. US futures were lower.
- Chicago wheat July contract down US7.75¢/bu to 516.5¢;
- Kansas wheat July contract down 5c to 483¢;
- Minneapolis wheat July contract down 8.75c to 506.75¢;
- MATIF wheat September contract closed May Day holiday;
- Corn July contract down 1.5c/bu to 318.5¢;
- Soybeans July contract down 5.75¢/bu to 849.5¢;
- Winnipeg canola July contract up $C0.80 to $466.20/t;
- MATIF rapeseed August contract closed May Day holiday;
- Brent crude June contract up US$2.73 per barrel to $25.27
- Brent crude July contract down US$0.04 per barrel to $26.44
- Dow Jones index down 622 points to 23724;
- AUD weaker at $0.6393;
- CAD weaker at $1.4123;
- EUR firmer at $1.0952.
Daily market wire commentary will return on Tuesday.
Source: Lachstock Consulting
Grain Central: Get our free daily cropping news straight to your inbox – Click here